Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Work and Ribs

It has been a while since my last post. I haven't given up on my blog or quest. In fact, I have taken on a new position at work that has demanded more of my time and have had a slightly embarrassing mountain biking accident which cracked a few ribs. I should be healed enough and settled enough at work to start playing again next week. Of course nothing could stop me from climbing a mountain with my brother, Spencer last weekend. (Pictures are on top of Mt. Grays 14,279')

2 comments:

Aaron Clark said...

With Peter visiting I've actually played twice in the past two weeks. Peter seems to be hooked, I've racked up another birdie and, on a separate hole, I had my first chip in -- from about 30 yards out.

John said...

Nice chip in! I haven't had one of those in quite some time. Do you have any words of wisdom for improving my chipping game?